Surf2Host is committed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of its Client's data and information. We strictly use a secure system to safeguard our client's information preventing any mishandling.
- Surf2Host may use the client's information only for internal purpose like accounting, client service documents, monitoring the client for any fraud and expanding or improving the products and services offered by Surf2Host. Surf2Host may also use the postal address or email ID to share business documentations and marketing material unless the client opts not to receive such mails with a written request.
- Surf2Host may disclose any information about the client with prior intimation to them, to the regulatory authorities, affiliates or an entity that has executed a service or product contract with Surf2Host for the purpose of providing our software solutions.
- Surf2Host agrees not to disclose client information shared with us to any third party for any marketing activities. We ensure not to sell, trade or distribute the clients information shared with us to an outside vendor or any third party not associated to the services provided by Surf2Host.
- Our Site may contain advertisements, references and links to other web sites and organizations. We may also use third parties to display or serve advertising on the Site and our web-based newsletters . Often these third party advertising companies employ cookie and web bug technologies to measure advertising effectiveness. You should be aware that different rules may apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your information by third parties in connection with their advertisements, promotions and other web sites you encounter on the Internet
- The use of such technology by these third parties is within their control and not ours, and even if we have a relationship with the third party, we do not control those sites or their policies and practices regarding your information and we encourage you to investigate and ask questions directly of them in this regard.
- The client authorizes Surf2Host to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the clients to its Affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies/ participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold Surf2Host liable for use or disclosure of this information.
- Surf2Host will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and client feedback. When Surf2Host posts changes to this Statement, you will see the word "updated" next to the Privacy Statement link on the front page of Surf2Host. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Surf2Host will use your personal information, Surf2Host will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Surf2Host encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- As a client we would also urge you to cooperate with Surf2Host in order to ensure the security of your confidential information, and it is recommended that each client necessarily choose their passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. To make the password complex and difficult for others to guess, the customers should use combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters (like !, @, #, $ etc.). Each client should undertake not to disclose their password to anyone or keep any written or other record of the password such that a third party could access it.
- This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Surf2Host has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Noam Design does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Website, you do so at your own risk.
- At any time, you may later review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.All online credit card transactions are performed only on secure servers through a secure SSL connection and comply with the latest standards in the industry. All billing information, including credit cards information, are deleted upon termination of the project with the client.
- All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and FreshersHelpline.com will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situated in PURI alone.